TIAGo Base has an industry certified version complying with EU regulations, i.e. CE Marking, according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/UE and EMC Directive 2014/30/UE.
The robot complies with the following standards:
- EN ISO 12100:2010. Safety of machinery — General principles for design — Risk assessment and risk reduction
- EN ISO 13849-1:2015 Safety of machinery — Safety-related parts of control systems — Part 1: General principles for design
- EN 1037:1995+A1:2008 Safety of machinery. Prevention of unexpected start-up
- EN ISO 13482: 2014 Robots and robotic devices — Safety requirements for personal care robots
- ISO/TS 15066:2016. Robots and Robotics devices – Collaborative Robots
- IEC 62133: Secondary cells and batteries containing alkaline or other non-acid electrolytes – Safety requirements for portable sealed secondary lithium cells, and for batteries made from them, for use in portable applications – Part 2: Lithium systems
And is being tested by a certified laboratory according to the following norms:
- EN 61000-6-2:2017 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) — Part 6-2: Generic standards – Immunity for industrial environments.
- EN 61000-6-4:2017 Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) — Part 6-4: Generic standards – Emission standard for industrial environments.
- EN 60204‐1:2006/A1:2009 Safety of machinery ‐ Electrical equipment of machines ‐ Part 1: General requirements